Is This You?
If you are needing to seek help, take the time to honestly ask yourself these questions and answer them with an openness that will give you a starting point in which to work:
- Do I feel like I’ve hit a brick wall and can’t go anywhere?
- Am I trapped in a place that I can’t seem to get out of?
- Am I being suffocated, trapped, imprisoned within my life?
- Are my relationships exhibiting difficulties that I don’t know how to deal with?
- Are my children acting out in manners that I don’t know how to handle?
- Are my teens reaching a troubled area where they won’t communicate about that with me?
- Am I feeling like I am walking through sludge and mud, which is causing me to be sluggish, dull, and inactive?
- Am I feeling lazy, undisciplined and uninspired to move forward with no motivation to get things going?
- Am I living in fear, worry, guilt or confusion that stops me from beginning a new path in life?
- Am I dealing with issues about relationships, finances, children, work or business, family, social life, spiritual issues or simply the direction in life I’d like to take?
- Am I comparing myself to everyone else I know or see and feel like I am failing?
- Am I dealing with situations and symptoms of PTSD?This list could go on and on.
Life Coaching for Winning can work through these areas and help you take steps to get on a beautiful path of excitement, freedom, fulfillment, purpose, and more.
Find out what Life Coaching for Winning can do for you…