Who I Work With
I work with clients for a variety of issues in which they are dealing:
- They may be at different stages in their life
- Dealing with career problems or business consulting needs for entrepreneurial startups
- Have deep financial issues
- Experiencing trials in marriages or relationships, family troubles, divorce, or children and troubled teen ordeals
- Those grieving from losses such as death, divorce, financial devastation, business losses, etc.
- Permanent life changes
- Needs for goal setting
- Dealing with PTSD
- AND MORE!
How I Work
Through Life Coaching for Winning, I work in a variety of settings:
- Individual, one-on-one coaching sessions
- Marriage/committed relationship sessions with 2 people
- Family sessions
- Group sessions for organizations, friends, families, veterans, military, businesses, churches, students and more
- Business consulting or employee based sessions
- Grief and bereavement sessions
- Seminars set up for groups that could learn over the course of a few hours
- Retreats that may last for a weekend or a full week
- Bootcamps for extreme disciplined sessions
- Emergency sessions
- Nationwide via phone conversations or Facetime
- Nationwide where in-person sessions are needed is an option for clients where I travel to their location (extra travel expenses to be charged)
I will travel all over the Valley for sessions that work best in-person. Other ways could be through phone conversations. Here are some options:
- A client’s home
- A public location decided upon by all parties
- My own location
- Via phone conversation or Facetime
- Large settings for bigger groups such as parks, hotels, businesses that offer public meetings for businesses and organizations, etc.
Are you ready to get started?