What I Do…
What is Life Coaching?
One may wonder what life coaching is all about. In general, a coach is someone who walks an individual or team along the path of where they want to go and what they want to achieve. Obviously, athletes all work with a coach, but entertainers, actors/actresses, and even business owners take on someone who will coach or mentor them through the process of building. A coach, then, helps them set goals to aim for, trains them, holds them accountable in their work, and encourages and supports them in the path they take. They are helpful by giving advice from the outside-in, as sometimes those who work with coaches can’t see the full spectrum when they go at it.
Therefore, life coaching is about life, and works through and embraces those major areas that life is about:
- Mental/Cognitive well-being
- Emotional well-being
- Physical well-being
- Spiritual well-being
All those domains can contribute to areas that affect us in life – whether positive or negative. For that reason, I work through all those areas with a client as we discover together the reasons behind the trials that a person faces.
Key Elements of Life Coaching for Winning
- Life Coaching for Winning is about helping someone all-around, in every area of life.
- Life Coaching for Winning works through enriching a person’s life.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about educating someone for what and how life works best for them.
- Life Coaching for Winning never judges, but always looks clearly into a person’s life, perspective, culture, and other areas that seem different than a coach’s ways of living.
- Life Coaching for Winning works through goal setting for each individual, family, or group so there is an objective to work toward.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about helping people become masters of great habits, yet removing bad habits that don’t work well.
- Life Coaching for Winning helps clients become out-of-the-box thinkers where necessary.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about transformation.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about great physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about demonstrating integrity, exhibiting selflessness, and thinking of others where it assists in relationship building.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about setting boundaries when needed, learning to organize and manage their time successfully, take on their role in life in those areas necessary, and make career/business and financial decisions that work well.
- Life Coaching for Winning helps one discover who they are, what they believe, their vision for life, what their passion and purpose is, and increase self-confidence.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about depleting areas of exhaustion, limiting beliefs, negative talk, stress, unhealthy actions that impede wholesome bodies and minds.
- Life Coaching for Winning creates an avenue to overcome great obstacles, fears, anxieties, doubt, worry, and guilt.
- Life Coaching for Winning works through the signs, symptoms and issues surrounding PTSD so that a client’s life and family head toward a better place of normality.
- Life Coaching for Winning is about developing a plan that is structured, action-oriented, and focused on the goals set for desired outcomes.
- Life Coaching for Winning eliminates painful areas of life in ways that work, aids in depleting frustrations where possible, works through removing areas of error in an organized, efficient and logical manner.
- Life Coaching for Winning works through a conversational platform with a clear, cooperative and collaborative approach to implement actions that help a person cross the bridge toward final achievement.
- Life Coaching for Winning continues in the process toward success until the exit steps have been accomplished toward the goal they wish to hit.
In essence, Life Coaching for Winning is about making you healthier in all areas of life and work through:
- Families with all ages
- Careers/business consulting
Together we work through this! Together we win!